Your shopping cart is empty!
Although the operation of the Lifting platforms may seem easy, it often happens of regrettable accidents. That is why every employer must ensure that its employees receive adequate training in order to reduce the risks.
Our courses are for people who want to use lifting platforms and wish to obtain a recognized training.
The different categories for IPAF training are as follows:
Category 1a - Vertical static: Vertical lifting platform with stabilizers
Category 1b - Static Boom: Self-Propelled Platforms with Stabilizers
Category 3a - Vertical Mobile: Vertical Scissor Lifting Platform (Operated from Platform)
Category 3b - Mobile Boom: Self-propelled articulated telescopic work platform (operated from the platform)
The lifting platform is considered a secure way to carry out work at height. The IPAF-standard course presents participants with the only targeted and practical training that is recognized well beyond national borders. Participants are trained in theory and practice on regulation, proper commissioning, displacement, and various manipulations to reduce the risk of accidents.
- For 1 selected category o Price per participant: 540.00 CHF
- For 2 selected categories o Price per participant: 690.00 CHF
- For 3 selected categories o Price per participant: 790.00 CHF
- For 4 selected categories - the 4th is offered o Price per participant: (instead of 890.00) 790.00 CHF
Discount for (group, in-company training, etc.)
The following are included in the training for each course:
- registration fees
- theoretical courses with documentation and manuals
- practical courses with the availability of the machines
- lunch (restaurant) without drinks
- the establishment of the IPAF-certified license